Network and Cloud Computing Specialists
When you're ready set up a computer network or prepare for cloud-based storage, let COMDIGITER, Inc. in Joppa, Maryland, do it for you. We'll set you up in no time and provide service when you need it.
Network and Cloud Services
Let us answer your questions and help establish your network. There are many things to consider and we'd love to walk your through them. Let us define some terms for you:
- Bandwidth - This determines the number of devices you may use and the speed at which they communicate with each other.
- Network Speed - This is available in 10 MB, 100 MB, and 1 GB. A speed of 10 MB is not common in new networks but may still exist with some legacy systems.
- Hardware - We help you determine what hardware is needed. Other than the modem, router, and switch/hub; will you need to be a server for everyone to log into? What about a network access storage (NAS) device instead of a server? Let us help you choose.
- Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) - We can monitoring your computer and find problems before they become major problems. We can also access your computer and routers remotely to make changes, repairs, and other needs.
- Security - Security is important for Internet, intranet, and extranet security protocols. Security is also crucial for internal users of a private network.
- Backups - Backups are necessary because no one wants to lose their data and information.
- Subnetting - This refers to the division of a network into sub networks.